Come and join our growing bike company in the centre of Bristol. Hand-build bikes for customers, and learn comprehensive servicing and repair skills. Full training and qualification will be provided (level 2 apprenticeship).
- Hand-build our own in-house brand of gravel bikes, E-bikes, hybrids and more.
- Learn bike mechanic skills on the job including wheel building, brake bleeding, complete bike strip-down and rebuild, and E-bike repair.
- Full Cytech Level 2 training and qualification provided.
- Benefits include a generous bonus scheme and a free Bristol Bicycles hybrid of your own.
Exciting opportunities for career progression after your apprenticeship, as we expand the company and grow the Bristol Bicycles brand.
Salary: £12,300 + generous bonus scheme
Hours: 5 days per week including Saturdays
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- A free Bristol Bicycles hybrid when you pass the 3-month probationary period (or the equivalent money towards a different Bristol Bicycles model)
- Cycle scheme with no £1,000 limit
- Generous monthly and quarterly bonus scheme
- Access to trade price parts for your own bike
Do you love bikes and enjoy working on them? Have you got good practical skills? Are you a team player with a positive mindset? If the answer is yes then we want to meet you!
Please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th February 2020