Bike Sales by AppointmentWe have now reopened the shop for bike test-rides and purchases by prior appointment only. This will allow us to meet you individually at the shop, without any other customers present, and keep a 2m distance for your safety and ours. Please book your appointment online.
Bike RepairsDue to childcare commitments and pre-existing health conditions we only have a limited number of staff available so we are unable to offer servicing and repairs or cycle hire for the time being, sorry.
The following bike workshops are currently open:
- Ben’s Cycle Workshop, The Pithay BS1 3BN – 07738 093 298
- Bike Workshop, 88 Colston Street BS1 5BB – 0117 926 8961
- Bool’s Bicycles, 5 Staple Hill Rd BS16 5AA – 0117 939 2746
- Trek Bristol, Queen’s Ave BS8 1SB – 0117 929 3500
- Psyclewerx, 4-6 Abbotsford Road BS6 6HB – 0117 946 7946
- Gary Harris Cycles, Common Mead Lane BS16 1QQ – 07816 515082
- Boing Bikes, mobile repairs – 0117 362 0212
- Taylored Cycles, mobile repairs – 0117 329 0310
- Chaos Cycles, mobile repairs – 07966 430 534
- iLovesMyBike, mobile repairs – 07305 695 303
Website OrdersWe are taking website orders for new bikes, and these are available to collect by appointment, or for van delivery within Bristol for £25. Please place your bike order online in the usual way and we will then be in touch to arrange a delivery date for your new bike. Delivery to the rest of the UK is currently unavailable, sorry.
Full ReopeningWe are keeping abreast of PHE guidelines and government policy, and we will reopen for servicing and repairs as soon as it it safe to do so. Please keep an eye on www.bristolbicycles.co.uk for updates.
Thank you for your support and understanding.