We offer friendly, high quality servicing and repairs at our Bristol workshop, formerly known as Jake’s Bikes
Our mechanics are Cytech level 2 qualified, have at least 5 years of experience, and all take a professional and thorough approach to working on any bike old or new, cheap or expensive.
We always offer an honest opinion and a price before you commit to any servicing.
- Tune-up: £45
- Service: £75 + parts
- Full Overhaul: £150 + parts
- Brakes Service: £15 + parts (front or rear)
- Gears Service: £15 + parts (front or rear)
- Wheel Truing: £15
- Other repairs and individual jobs also available
We do not undertake suspension servicing or repair
E-bikes: we can work on brakes, gears, wheels etc. but we are unable to repair the electrical systems on any E-bikes except our own Bristol Bicycles.
Book a workshop slot now
Things to be aware of:
- Allow plenty of time, there may be a short queue outside the shop.
- One customer in the shop at a time
- Wear a mask, we will not be able to let you in without one.
- Sanitize hands on entry.