A beautiful Dutch-style bike, but with a twist: this one is lightweight and has load of gears. High, swept back handlebars give a relaxed, comfortable riding position.
Each Bristol Bicycle is hand-built right here in the UK. They are lovingly assembled with, for example, hand-finished spoke tensions and extra grease in all the bearings, in a way that simply cannot be done in a large factory. And yet they don’t cost any more than a mass-produced bike – don’t take our word for it, compare our prices with the competition.
If you want a bike to rely on every day, if you want plenty of gears and powerful brakes for the hills, and common-sense details like a comfortable riding position and waterproof saddle, but all this in a bike that doesn’t weigh a ton or cost a fortune, you will love Bristol Bicycles.
- Lightweight aluminium frame, mudguard and rack ready
- Full Shimano 24-speed gear and brake system for excellent reliability
- Puncture-resistant tyres come as standard
- Good quality, strong 700c wheels (36 stainless steel spokes, double-walled rims)
- Seam-free waterproof saddle, lock-on ergonomic hand grips
- Built by skilled mechanics in Bristol
- Hand-greased headset and hand-finished wheels for maximum reliability and longevity